Beautiful Creations by Chanel Inc has six major events throughout the year such as Tools for School, Rags to Riches, C.O.A.T.S (Covering Others Always Through Service), Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaways, and A Beautiful Christmas. Even though these are the main events hosted by Beautiful Creations by Chanel Inc., we participate in several other community events.
- Tools for School (TFS) is an annual event that challenges our entrepreneurs and community members to donate school supplies like paper, pens, pencils, crayons, and notebooks. These items are placed in book bags and given to more than 500 kids each school year. This event is considered boots-on-the-ground due to volunteers walking around local neighborhoods of Ora Lee West, Hudson Dockett, Park Chase, Brittany Woods, and Azalea Woods. This event usually occurs the week before Valdosta & Lowndes county schools resume.
- Tools for School - Quitman is an annual event that challenges our entrepreneurs and community members to donate school supplies like paper, pens, pencils, crayons, and notebooks. These items are placed in book bags and given to more than 200 kids each school year. This event is considered boots-on-the-ground due to volunteers walking around local neighborhoods. This event usually occurs the week before Brooks county schools resume.
- We raise money for cookware for the preparation of Thanksgiving dinners, turkeys, sides, and desserts. These items are donated to children at local schools in Valdosta, GA.
- At a local community center it will be filled with Christmas joy as children dance to music, decorate cookies, sip on hot cocoa, open toys, and take pictures with Santa! Continuing the spirit of giving, kids will receive outwear from our C.O.A.T.S program to keep warm this winter.
- C.O.A.T.S. (Covering Others Always Through Service) is an event that takes place in December where we ask the community to donate any new or lightly used clothes, jackets, coats, and/or shoes that can be donated to the local schools to replenish their children's clothes closet.
- Every month Beautiful Creations by Chanel Inc., and other sponsors will offer children from ages 7-18 different workshops to help them with skill building, education, and self-esteem. Beautiful Creations by Chanel Inc., will have a workshop that teaches kids how to DJ, how to cook, offer acting classes, prepare them for financial well-being through teaching them about savings and checking accounts, proper etiquette classes, resume building, interviewing skills, and other fun workshops to build healthy relationship with other children. These events will happen once a month on a Saturday in a two-hour time frame if needed. We will provide a light lunch or snack for the children. These workshops will offer advice, recommendation, and support to the kids from various leaders in the community. We plan on changing the children for success with education, social skills, and healthy relationships. Beautiful Creations by Chanel, Inc. mission is, “Enhancing the quality of education and self-esteem of our youth while enriching their lives to re-define them as the BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS they are” with gearing this with the vision and mission of Beautiful Creations by Chanel, Inc.
Rags to Riches
- Five lucky girls and five lucky guys are given the full prom experience. Beautiful Creations by Chanel Inc and other proud sponsors will provide the girls and guys an experience of a lifetime. The girls will be given a prom dress, shoes, their hair and make up done, jewelry, and their prom ticket. The guys will be given free tuxedo and shoe rental, hair cut, and their prom ticket.